- Hot noon meals prepared by the Holden Lodge are delivered within the Village of Holden to the client’s home on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s. The current meal rate is $7.00
- Clients can choose to have meals on 1, 2 or all 3 days of the week.
- Special diet considerations can be accommodated (low sodium, diabetic).
- To request Meals on Wheels please contact the Holden Community Programmer at 780 688-3928.
- Hot noon meals prepared by the Viking Health Centre are delivered to residents living within the Town of Viking Monday-Friday by volunteers. The current meal rate is $10.00 per meal.
- Special diet considerations can be accommodated (low sodium, diabetic, celiac etc.).
- To request Meals on Wheels please contact the Viking/Beaver FCSS Office at 780 336-4024.
If you wish to cancel your meal on the day you are to receive it, please call either the Holden or Viking FCSS office before 10 am so that they may phone the meal provider.